CrossFit Big Dane would love to have you come WOD with us during your trip to Madison. We have a variety of drop-in packages available to ensure you can get your WODs in while on the road, landing from a single class to a 1-class punch card. All classes purchased are valid for any class OR open gym time from July 30th through August 5th, 2018.
General Notes & Logistics
1. We have 2 locations in Madison this Year!!!
That’s right. 2 different spots where you can get your sweat in this year. We will still be operating out of last year’s small space- 506 S. Park Street. We have also expanded into a new massive space at 813 Post Road (15,000 square feet).
2. Park Street location considerations
Due to recent noise complaints, we will not be able to run CrossFit/ weightlifting classes out of 506 S. Park st during the games. We will be offering express fitness classes- very similar to partner Saturday WODs (no barbells or technical movements) and you are still welcome to attend these classes the same as at 813 Post Road.
3. Class punches can be used for EITHER classes or open gym time.
Yes they cost the same. When you purchase a single drop in or multiple sessions with a punch card, you are welcome to use 1 of those punches for either a class or open gym time or both.
4. Open Gym Policies
This year, we’ve got the space for EVERYONE!!! With 2 locations and nearly 20k total square feet we’re really pumped to play host again this year. But we have a couple of rules;
- Classes have first right to BOTH space and equipment
- That being said, if there is room, you’re more than welcome to drop in/ use all of your punches for open gym.
- We have specifically allocated time for open gym, BUT...
- open gym drop ins are welcome during classes with the above considerations.
5. We will have lots of sweet CFBD Wisconsin gear available for purchase.
We have created lots of fresh and new CFBD and Wisconsin inspired designs for this Games. Feel free to browse and try things on and we hope you enjoy them as much as our members do!